Made of ceramic or porcelain material, zirconium is a bright and solid element. Zirconium tooth crown consists of a white material and does not contain metal. It is used by dentists to cover the tooth surfaces of people who want to have an aesthetic smile and white teeth.
What is zirconium dental crowns, what is zirconium crowns used for?
Zirconium dental crowns is a coating process made on tooth surfaces using zirconium material. Zirconium crown is also known as crown crown. It is mainly used for the restoration of decayed teeth. However, people who want to have an aesthetic smile and white teeth can also have dental veneers. It can be used on anterior and posterior teeth. While it looks aesthetically beautiful when used on the front teeth, it creates a whole in terms of strength when used on the back teeth.
- Properties of zirconium crown.
- They are natural looking.
- They are very solid.
- It is difficult to break and crack.
- It has high resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- It is resistant to oxidation (oxidation).
- It is the most compatible artificial tooth to the main teeth, since it has a “translucent” feature and transmits light.
- Zirconium coating life.
You can extend the life of the zirconium tooth coating by acting in accordance with the doctor’s controls and doing good oral care. People who meet these conditions can use their veneer teeth for a lifetime.